Prevention of an eczema outbreak is preferable to treating one. One of the keys to prevention is to avoid chemical-based products. Many eczema sufferers also said that by using steroid-free, organic skin care products in general, reduces the frequency and/or the severity of their outbreaks.
1. AVOID TRIGGERS
- Avoid air-conditioning, exposure to pets, grasses & contact with chemical irritants.
2. BATHING & CLEANSING
- Use gentle, chemical-free products such as our Organic Goats Milk Bar or Organic Hair & Body Wash that will not dry the skin out.
- Wear loose fitting clothing made from 100% cotton or bamboo.
4. SOOTHE & REPAIR
- Apply a healing cream such as our Intensive Soothing Cream with 100% natural and nutritious Shea Butter as a base, healing Calendula extract and Rosewood essential oil as the therapeutic components.
- Keep skin well-moisturised, with organic skin care products such as our Moisture Rich Lotion or Paw Paw Balm to avoid unnecessary drying of the skin that can lead to irritation
These are some of the amazing Before and After photos of children who are suffering from eczema and how Little Innoscents Intensive Soothing Cream have helped them tremendously! Look at how beautiful and smooth their skin is after! 😍